2017 SeeSmart Scenic 5K Color Run/WalkAberdeen Lake West Side
Saturday, April 1, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
SEESMART 5K COLOR RUN/WALK
Aberdeen Lake West Side
Saturday, April 1, 2017
8:00 AM – Sign in by 7:15 AM
- The SeeSmart 5K Color Run/Walk is an event to inform the public about Binocular Vision Disorder (BVD) and the mission of the Monroe County Children’s Vision Center (MCCVC).
- Binocular Vision Disorder (BVD) is a condition where the eyes don’t work together properly.
- BVD happens in ¼ of the population.
- 70% of juvenile delinquents suffer from BVD.
- 90% of adult inmates suffer from BVD.
- The MISSION of the MCCVC is to evaluate and provide vision therapy at no cost to the family.
Bath Poof from Ruth’s Warehouse of Aberdeen
Bookmark & Keychain from Aberdeen Floral
Earrings from Her Expectations of Aberdeen
Gift Certificates for a Sandwich, Side & Drink from Deli 802 of Amory
Throw Pillows from Simply Seats & Cushions of Aberdeen
Insulated Cup from Bancorp South of Aberdeen
3 Gift Items from Precious Possum of Amory
$25 Gift Card to HomeTown Cleaners
$25 Gift Card to Walgreens
Folding Chair from Community Bank of Amory
$30 Gift Card from Walmart
Socket Set from O’Reilly
Autographed Copy of The Hidden Link Between Vision & Learning by Wendy Beth Rosen
Premier Jewelry Bangles
Yeti Bottle from Southern Crossing Outfitters of Amory
Scentsy Gift Basket from Theresa Beam: Scentsy Consultant
One Night Stay at Heritage Inn & Suites of Amory during the month of April
Accent Chair from United Furniture
Recliner from United Furniture
OFFICIAL RACE TIMES