2018 SeeSmart Scenic 5K Color Run/WalkAberdeen Lake West Side
Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 8:00 AM
2018 SEESMART 5K COLOR RUN/WALK
Aberdeen Lake West Side
Saturday, April 7, 2018
8:00 AM – Sign in by 7:15 AM
Click here to register Online
- The SeeSmart 5K Color Run/Walk is an event to inform the public about Binocular Vision Disorder (BVD) and the mission of the Monroe County Children’s Vision Center (MCCVC).
- Binocular Vision Disorder (BVD) is a condition where the eyes don’t work together properly.
- BVD happens in ¼ of the population.
- 70% of juvenile delinquents suffer from BVD.
- 90% of adult inmates suffer from BVD.
- The MISSION of the MCCVC is to evaluate and provide vision therapy at no cost to the family.