How You Can Help
You can make a life-changing difference in a child today! [CVC is a 501(c)3, and the EIN (Employer Identification Number) is 46-3831740.]
- Lead the way with your personal contribution. Send a check directly to “MCCVC”, 800 W. Commerce St., Aberdeen, MS 39730.
- Ask your employer if the company provides matching funds for charitable contributions.
- Go to our Plumfund “Help Children’s Eyes Work Together” to make a secure online contribution.
- Pledge regular (monthly) contributions.
- Share your concern with friends and family and encourage them to join in the effort to get and keep CVC fully funded.
- Sign up at Amazon Smile, choose Monroe County Children’s Vision Center as your charity of choice, and Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of every authorized purchase to the CVC account at no added cost to you.
Share the Word!
Be an Advocate!
- Tell friends, family, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat. Share what you learn with your community of friends, clubs, and schools.
- Encourage your social group, civic organization or church to invite a speaker to present information about vision disorders.
- Volunteer to
- help distribute printed information about vision disorders.
- help with fundraisers. April 7, 2018, is the Second Annual SeeSmart Scenic 5K Color Run/Walk.
- serve on the Board.
- Dream up a fundraiser and help organize it. Contact us so we can help with publicity.
- Look for and notify CVC of possible sources of funding.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the above.