While financial support is always accepted in groups serving others, time and effort is just as important, if not more so. Plus, giving of your time, energy, and effort provides you with immediate feedback as to what your contribution means to those receiving it.
Ways you can take part:
- Help distribute printed information about vision disorders
- Help with the annual "Hidden Disorders" Conference. (Check out our Facebook page)
- Help with fundraisers including the annual SeeSmart Scenic 5K Color Run/Walk
- Serve on the board
- Dream up a fundraiser and help organize it. Contact us so we can help with publicity
- Look for and notify CVC of possible sources of funding
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the above.
Share the Word by Being an Advocate
Tell friends and family and Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat. Share what you learn with your community of friends, clubs, and schools.
- Encourage your social group, civic organization or church to invite a speaker to present information about vision disorders